- University of Khartoum - M.B.B.S.
- University of Khartoum
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Airway mangement
- safety in Anaesthesia
- ACLS, PALS
- Epidural & spinal Anesthesia
- SHA Saudi Heart Association
- SAS Saudi Anaesthetic Association
- World Federation Society of Anaesthetist (WFSA)
- Thoracic Anaesthesia
- Neuro-anesthesia Society
- Triple M, Internet based Mortality and Morbidity
- Sudanese Medical Society (SMS)
- AHA (American Heart Association) ACLS & PALS Instructor
- Iowa Society of anesthesia
- ASA (American Society of Anesthesiologist)
- Irish Medical council
- Royal collage of Anaesthetist in Ireland
- Iowa Board Of Medical examiners
- Sudan Medical council
- IMS ( Iowa Medical society)
- SAM (American Society of Airway Managment)
- King Saud University 1987-2001
- University of Iowa 2001- Present
You may click here to access the Dr. Magboul New Anesthesia web site.
You may click here to view Faculty ACLS Courses.
You may click here to view University of Iowa Airway workshop.
You may click here to access the Dr. Magboul Airway Webpage.
You may click PALS to view Faculty PALS Courses.
- Magboul MM, Joel S: The video laryngoscopes, blind spots and retromolar trigonum injury by the GlideRite® rigid stylet. Anesth Essays Res 2010; 4:2:112-4
- Magboul MM, Joel S: The video laryngoscopes blind spots and possible lingual nerve injury by the GlideRite® rigid stylet MEJ Anesth 20(6) 2010, 857-860
- Magboul MM: Review and new use for the univent tube. Middle East J Anesthesiol 2003 Jun; 17(2):307-10
- El-Dawlatly AA, Murshid W, Alshimy A, Magboul MA, Samarkandi AH, Takrouri MS: Arrhythmias during neuroendoscopic procedures. J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 2001 Jan; 13(1):57-8
- El-Dawlatly AA, Murshid WR, Elshimy A, Magboul MA, Samarkandi A, Takrouri MS: The incidence of bradycardia during endoscopic third ventriculostomy. Anesth Analg 2000 Nov; 91(5):1142-4
- Magboul MM: A successful management of a case of difficult intubation using Magboul laryngoscope. Middle East J Anesthesiol 2000 Oct; 15(6):643-8
- Magboul MM: Anaesthetic management of emergency caesarean section in a patient with Noonan's syndrome--case report and literature review. Middle East J Anesthesiol 2000 Oct; 15(6):611-7
- Magboul MM, Ammar AI, al Bakry K, Khan RK, Murshid KR, Seraj MA: Delayed asystole following spinal anesthesia--a case report. Middle East J Anesthesiol 1999 Feb; 15(1):99-106
- Magboul MM, Odugbesan C, el Dawlatly AA, al Saud S: Pulse oximetry: an added criterion for discharge from the post-operative care unit. Middle East J Anesthesiol 1998 Oct; 14(6):417-24
- Naguib M, Magboul MM: Adverse effects of neuromuscular blockers and their antagonists. Middle East J Anesthesiol 1998 Jun; 14(5):341-73
- Naguib M, Magboul MM, Samarkandi AH, Attia M: Adverse effects and drug interactions associated with local and regional anaesthesia. Drug Saf 1998 Apr; 18(4):221-50
- Naguib M, Magboul MM: Adverse effects of neuromuscular blockers and their antagonists. Drug Saf 1998 Feb; 18(2):99-116
- Naguib M, Magboul MM, Jaroudi R: Clinically significant drug interactions with general anesthetics-- incidence, mechanims and management. Middle East J Anesthesiol 1997 Oct; 14(3):127-83
- Naguib M, Samarkandi AH, Bakhamees HS, Magboul MA, el-Bakry AK: Histamine-release haemodynamic changes produced by rocuronium, vecuronium, mivacurium, atracurium and tubocurarine. Br J Anaesth 1995 Nov; 75(5):588-92
- Naguib M, Samarkandi AH, Bakhamees HS, Magboul MA, el-Bakry AK: Comparative potency of steroidal neuromuscular blocking drugs and isobolographic analysis of the interaction between rocuronium and other aminosteroids. Br J Anaesth 1995 Jul; 75(1):37-42
- Naguib M, Abdulatif M, al-Ghamdi A, Selim M, Seraj M, el-Sanbary M, Magboul MA: Interactions between mivacurium and atracurium. Br J Anaesth 1994 Oct; 73(4):484-9