- University of Ibadan - M.B.B.S.
- Cardiac and thromboembolic disease in Pregnancy
- High risk pregnancies
- Analgesia during labor and delivery
- Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- American Society of Anesthesiologist
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Ituk US, Habib AS, Polin CM, Allen TK: Anesthetic management and outcomes of parturients with dilated cardiomyopathy in an academic centre. Can J Anaesth. 2015 Mar;62(3):278-288. Epub 2014 Dec 11.
- Ituk U, Papworth D, Smith T, Todd MM: Implementation and evaluation of a quality assurance data reporting system in an academic anesthesia department American Society of Anesthesiologists 2014
- Ituk US, McCoy DM: Catecholamine-induced cardiomyopathy: a complication following a retrobulbar block. Can J Ophthalmol 2014 Apr; 49(2):e37-8
- Habib AS, George RB, McKeen DM, White WD, Ituk US, Megalla SA, Allen TK: Antiemetics added to phenylephrine infusion during cesarean delivery: a randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynecol 2013 May; 121(3):615-23
- Ituk US, Allen TK, Habib AS: The peripartum management of a patient with glutaric aciduria type 1. J Clin Anesth 2013 Jan; 25(2):141-5
- Ituk U, Constantinescu OC, Allen TK, Small MJ, Habib AS: Peripartum management of two parturients with ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency. Int J Obstet Anesth 2011 Dec; 21(1):90-3
- Habib AS, Allen TK, Ituk U, George R: The effect of adding metoclopramide and ondansetron to a prophylactic phenylephrine infusion for the mangement of nausea and vomiting associated with spinal anesthesia for Cesarean delivery American Society of Anesthesiologists 2011
- Ituk U: Cardiomyopathy in pregnancy: Peripartum anesthetic management and review of outcomes in an academic center American Society of Anesthesiologists 2011